"Revision"/NC/TRICARE???

Sabrina H_NC
on 12/22/05 10:52 pm - Jacksonville, NC
I have a few questions.... Would i be wasting my time to seek a "revision" to what a dr did incorrectly? I can not go on starving anymore... its just not working. And Now I find out I have a heart murmur.. and I am pretty sure I did that by abusing diet pills. My question is.. anyluck with Tricare? my Bmi is about 36 as of today... and I know it will keep going up?? I am totally lost and have no clue where to go or turn to. anyhelp will be appriciated!
Snooty
on 12/23/05 7:53 pm - Central Coast, CA
Sabrina I've been having similar problems. Did your surgeon make your pouch too large? For the past six months if I wasn't starving myself then I'd make myself throw everything up. I'm afraid I'm clueless when it comes to Tricare. I've yet to have a chat with my insurance. I'm sorry to hear about your heart murmur and you poor thing! Your husband has been in Iraq for 10 months! That's enough to make even the most well adjusted personality freak out. For your sake I hope they let him come back soon. Anyways, please keep us update on your progress and revision scouting. Never feel ashamed, you've done magnificently with your weight loss; especially including all the added obstacles you've had thrown at. Good luck and Happy Holidays.
Sabrina H_NC
on 12/24/05 12:16 am - Jacksonville, NC
Thank You so much Brooke! I know we have had our differences but this weight loss crap can turn someone who is tryign hard into a cold hearted *****! My husband is home now... he was there for 10 months. he got home in the end of NOV and will probably leave again in march. Well after all my issues and what led to 2 upper gi and 2 barium swallows.. ( i got the 2nd for my own reassurance).. I come to find out there was no intestines bypassed and one staple line at some point was put in and now gone. I have totally killed my metabolism... yea for me NOT I have seen a surgeon who was a total ***** I told him all that was going on with the starving and the diet pills.. and what could he do,... he said well it appears to be workign.. oh I left there in a total freakin HUFF! Im going to a mandatory meeting in jan for a surgeon.. hopefully he will help me! my body ios so screwed I dont see any way out of this.. I tried the eat more approach and it got me nowhere.. so now.. if i dont eat anything bu****er and 1 shake a day after 3 weeks i can get to 160... but I feel like crap look like crap and am a raging B^**H! So hopefully I wil get somewhere... man You been through so muich and now this.. I feel for you I really do! feel free to email me also if youd like! I was wondering what happed to you and your funny witty posts!
Casey Q.
on 1/15/06 1:27 pm - Dayton, OH
I have tricare and had a revision from a adjustable gastric band to the RNY. They paid to send me to another state for a surgeon who would care for me. Casey
Most Active