Hello, anybody out there...echo echo echo......!!

Evie
on 9/10/05 10:31 am - Arnprior, Canada
I check this board quite regularly and it seems VERY SLOW!!! Or is it just me?? Eve
Anita B.
on 9/10/05 1:20 pm - Owenton, KY
HEY EVE, Im having my revision on the 23rd of sept. I had stomach stapling done in 1978, when it was experimenting and new, I was a test dummy. I did ok thru the years , but I tore the staples loose in my stomach and food is leaking out and back washing back in, and my doctor told my daughter he was afraid this would set up septis, ( my sister died from this and she had stomach stapling done the year before me), Im so thankful that I went to a doctor that understood what I was talking about, most dont and look at you like you are a failure. Ive done alot of heavy lifting thru the years on patients and this was not a good thing , so REMEMBER, try not to do any heavy lifting as the years go by. Im so hoping this will fix my problem and that I wont gain back. I dont hardly eat anything, and still alot of things I cant eat from the first surgery, Did you have that problem too? Hope to hear from someone else in this world that has gone thru this too ??????????my email is [email protected] Susanne Baker
Evie
on 9/11/05 9:37 am - Arnprior, Canada
Hello Anita! Glad to hear from you. I am in the beginings of my revision. I see my surgeon in November. If you go to my profile and click on my surgeon comments....you will find "my story". My tummy is pretty normal now! No ripped nothing! I am able to eat pretty well anything as long as i take my time. This surgery (VBG) (and I) have failed! I am gaining my weight back! I hope that with new technology and newer techniques and support, this time around i will be more successful. Already, I am feeling like this time around will be different. This site has been just invaluable to me. It is like I am not alone in my plight to lose weight! I don't feel so lonely and I honestly do not go to the fridge as often! I am working on my behaviour as well! Anyhow.....i wish you all the best Anita and I hope I see you on the boards...this message board is pretty slow so I frequent the main message board. I do check here now and then! Bye for now! Your new friend, Eve
DBS
on 9/11/05 8:10 pm - Southwest, OH
Hi Eve, This board IS slow, I am disappointed that there are not more revision postings. It would be reassuring to talk to others who are following this same journey---again. I promise to keep an eye on the board in the future---maybe I will have something to share. My surgery is today, wish me luck! Darlene
Anita B.
on 9/12/05 12:40 pm - Owenton, KY
Im thinking of you EVE, hope everything is fine and you are doing great, cant wait to hear from you, Im sending a special angel to watch over you,,,,Susanne
Most Active