Top 10 Things I Look Forward to

Lunachick
on 6/4/18 6:34 am

Now that things are getting closer, I've been letting myself get a little excited. Not too excited, at least not until insurance approval.

I meet with my surgeon this Thursday for a final consult and then my file gets sent to insurance in which the Program Coordinator said that she usually hears back from my insurance company pretty quickly.

My mind wandered this weekend and I thought of some things I really look forward to. Here they are in no particular order.

1. Fitness Fitness Fitness - my goal is to run a half marathon within a year (I've run 4 already and look forward to getting back into it). I also look forward to buff biceps, shoulders and back!!!

2. Shopping in my own closet - since I've been a size 24 to size 10, I have a TON of cute clothes in my closet that I can't wait to wear again.

3. New Pajamas

4. New Bras and Underwear :-)

5. Wearing a swimsuit in public

6. Wearing heels again - when my weight went back up, it became more and more uncomfortable to wear heels. I can't wait to dress up for work again in dress clothes and heels.

7. Playing sports with my kids. We're a pretty athletic family so I really look forward to giving my kids a run for their money when I'm practicing with them. LOL!!!

8. Shopping Shopping Shopping

9. Feeling confident in my own skin - I'm a pretty confident person but sometimes I lose myself in my insecurities regarding my weight and fitness so I look forward to just being overall confident again.

10. Travelling!!! I can't wait to book my first tropical vacation in my new body and lounge around the beach with my DH in our swimsuits and also doing some adventurous activities on vacation.

So, that's my Top 10 and I can't wait to get this journey rolling. I LOVE my life now but am so excited to get back to my ideal size and fitness level in the very near future just to top things off.

Keep me in your thoughts for the next couple weeks as things get finalized at my surgeon's office and insurance reviews my case. I pray that I have no issues with insurance.

Happy Monday!!

Most Active