Revision results

Beiwa4
on 7/2/17 4:35 pm

Hello all- I am having a revision in few weeks and was looking to hear what your results where if you have has it ?

stacyrg
on 7/5/17 12:36 pm
VSG on 05/12/14

You're question is pretty vague. What type of information are you looking for? Weight loss post revision? Whether the revision eliminated acid? So many options. I am one year post revision from VSG to RNY to deal with severe acid reflux/GERD. I was basically at goal when I revised, but have lost about 15 lbs in the year since surgery. My acid is much better controlled but I still take zantac on a daily basis to deal with flare ups. IF you have any specific questions, feel free to ask.

GmaDiana
on 7/7/17 2:08 pm

I had revision from sleeve to bypass Nov 2016.I have lost 52 pounds and acid reflux totally under control.

Bls79
on 7/13/17 8:02 pm
RNY on 07/06/17

If I may ask, how long were you in pain from the revision surgery? I am 8 days post op from revision from VGS to RNY as well and I'm very discouraged at how bad I still hurt. I'm just looking for some feedback and encouragement. Thanks!

GmaDiana
on 7/14/17 9:52 am

I don't remember how long I was in pain.I do remember it took longer than when I had the sleeve.Hope the pain subsides quickly.

Most Active