First appointment this Wednesday!!! Please Help!!

Joy8484
on 2/14/17 3:49 pm
Revision on 03/23/17

Thank-you so very much! 

Renee C.
on 2/16/17 4:45 am - Bellevue, WA
Revision on 02/01/17

How'd your meeting go?

Band removal & RNY Feb 1 2017

Joy8484
on 3/4/17 4:27 pm
Revision on 03/23/17

So sorry for the delay! I thought it went pretty good, he wanted me to get an Upper GI done so they can look into my stomach, I told him I'm taking in way to much food, so my next appointment is March 28, he also said, before any type of surgeries he wants to keep track of my weight for 6 months and have me meet with a nutritionist etc. So I'm okay with it, but my mind is made up, I really do want a revision I'll know more after this next appointment, because if my stomach has grown back, he did say, he'll have to go in there, so we'll def. see. Thankyou so much for asking!

ShandrewsCA
on 2/23/17 12:09 pm - Coeur D Alene, ID

Hello, how is it going for you? I have an appt with a doctor from the bariatric surgery center (my original surgeon retired last year) next Thursday as I am experiencing weight gain and want to rule out a mechanical failure of my RNY.

Joy8484
on 3/4/17 4:31 pm
Revision on 03/23/17

So sorry I'm late. How was your appointment? What did your Doc say? Mine was nice, he did tell me, he wants to keep track of my weight for 6 months and he ordered me to get blood work done and get a Upper GI done, so they can look in my stomach, I told him its been 4 years since rny and Im considering a Revision so he said, he wants to keep track of my weight for a bit and follow up with the nutritionist and by June I should have more answers but I'm crossing my fingers the Upper GI will tell us a lot so I'll get even more truth at the end of the month. Are you considering Revision?

ShandrewsCA
on 3/6/17 10:53 am - Coeur D Alene, ID

Unfortunately my doctor had to cancel my appointment due to an emergency situation he had. Since he is 2 hours away from me I have to reschedule for down the road a bit when I can take off from work.

Good luck Joy! Let's keep in touch!

Joy8484
on 3/6/17 3:13 pm
Revision on 03/23/17

Definitely, would like that! Good to you when you do have your appointment!

Most Active