Revision from band to sleeve 4/1/16 question

danacavalier
on 4/5/16 6:15 pm
Revision on 04/01/16

i had the revision to the sleeve on April 1st 2016. I was just wondering if other people were feeling like me. I go from feeling great to feeling drained and tired. Like I can't go any more and just need to sleep. Is this normal or am I lacking something?

(deactivated member)
on 4/7/16 4:32 am

Any major surgery makes you feel that way and you need time to recover. Most people feel that way for several weeks. Plus the lower food intake has to play some part. Follow the plan, take your vitamins and in no time you will feel great.

danacavalier
on 4/7/16 10:37 am
Revision on 04/01/16

Thanks for the response. I'm feeling much better today. I think it was not only the surgery but jet lag. Had a long flight back. 

(deactivated member)
on 4/7/16 10:48 am

Did you go to Mexico? I did and it was long trip home and overnight. Glad to hear you are feeling better today. Each day will be better than the one before.

danacavalier
on 4/7/16 10:53 am
Revision on 04/01/16

Yes I did. It was a 5 day trip but a wonderful experienceo

Steph Meat Hag
on 4/8/16 10:27 am - Dallas , TX
VSG on 03/14/16 with

I was band to sleeve 3/14 and I have these days all the time.  Today is a day just like that, very tired just want to go home and sleep.  Seems to roll with several things I can think of.  Have I had enough water in the past day or two, did I do a 1mile walk last night, did I sleep good, did I eat all my vitamins, did I eat my protein?  

So with that said... there are a lot of pieces to the puzzle and you just have to roll with them.  Because there is one ever looming thing that we can't control and that is WHEN your body wants to heal.  It does this when it wants to and maybe because you got all the other things right it has all the tools and says... it's shut down time and I am going to do some major repair work, nite nite.  :-)

Age:40|Height: 5'9"|Lap Band 2/11/08 |Revision VSG 3/14/16

The cake is a lie, but Starbucks is not.

https://fivedaymeattest.com

Most Active