Surgery Date, Butterflies, and an Old Molina Band

Annchan1020
on 9/17/17 4:18 pm - Chicago, IL

I am about to call the Davis clinic. Can you share more about the process and of the revision and the hospital stay and recovery?

(deactivated member)
on 3/11/18 1:59 am

I have the Molina band i***** and am looking for a surgeon to remove and do a revision at the same time. Can you please share your experience with me and who you used? Are you pleased with your decision. I am desperate!

(deactivated member)
on 3/11/18 9:24 pm

Thank you for sharing your story. I too have a Molina band that I have had since 1994 and want to have a revision. Are you happy you had this done and were you pleased with the surgeon you chose? Please share an update on yourself ...

evelyn248
on 9/17/17 12:13 pm

Did you have the surgery to remove the Molina band? If so, how did things go and who was the surgeon that performed this operation? My sister had a non-adjustable gastric band placed by Dr. Molina in 1992. She is now having life-threatening complications directly resulting from this band. We are all searching for a solution as quickly as possible to save her life.

She found a doctor by the name of Vadim Sherman at Houston Methodist. There isn't a lot of information about the success of this surgery.

Anything that you can tell me would be greatly appreciated.

Evelyn

Annchan1020
on 9/17/17 2:32 pm - Chicago, IL

How did things work out? My story is similar to yours. I too am so scared. The band that Dr. Molina placed in me is close to my esphogas. I am trying to find someone to do a revision. It is hard to locate a doctor that will take me. I live in Chcago. But i will fly to Texas or anywhere.

(deactivated member)
on 3/11/18 3:00 am

I will go anywhere also, but I really want the band removed and a revision at the same time. Please share your experience with me. [email protected]

(deactivated member)
on 3/11/18 9:20 pm

My story is just like yours ... did you find a doctor to do revision?

Kelly

Most Active