Lindstrom Obesity Advocates

L. 68
on 3/7/16 7:15 pm

Has anyone used Lindstrom Obesity Advocates and got approved ??

"Your not a failure if you fall your a failure if you fall and don't get up"

" Beauty is Pain"

Hislady
on 3/7/16 9:34 pm - Vancouver, WA

I don't know anyone personally but I know several years ago they were doing a lot of work helping people get their bands removed and helping others get sleeves approved before they were mainstream. They seem to do a pretty good job from what I have read here in the past.

L. 68
on 3/8/16 8:10 am

Thanks Hislady,

I put a call in to them yesterday morning and by noon they had called me back(Kelley) anyway i was surprised they did call back (i dont know why just skeptical about alot) however she explained to me the process the fees when how much time and she sent me the proposal .(the consult is free on phone)  she was very nice, and most of all important she wanted to know what insurance i had and my story she gets this information first and then will continue if she knows she can do it.  (meaning she had experience with that certain insurance co)  she said if she didn't she was just tell the client from the get go as to not waste anytime.  so she knew my insurance very well i told her my doc's office was going to submit for the second time and she said hopefully everything will be ok, if not give her a call the fees were pretty reasonable and she even states if by any chance finance was a problem they will negotiate case by case because she doesn't want fee's to determine my surgery.  i was pretty impressed.  So for now waiting to see what outcome im going to get this time from insurance co.  crossing my fingers for APPROVAL of course but if not i have her on standby.   Moving forward i also reached out to Dr. Kelly in Mexico, he did my friends surgery (lapband) about 8 years ago.  She actually drove herself there from California (that is where she resides) because her insurance didn't approve her because her BMI was not 40 and she didn't want to get there lol..  so she paid ca**** was less than 5000.

so his coordinator called me back last night and we went over everything including pricing and so they are on standby too...lol  i have all my ducks lined up come on BCBS show me what you got lololol..

" Beauty is Pain"

Kathy2852
on 3/9/16 4:36 pm - NJ
VSG on 03/29/16

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

L. 68
on 3/9/16 8:12 pm

Hi Kathy,

my surgeons office coordinator sent me a message that they think they have everything resubmitting TODAY..  Keeping my fingers crossed.

Thank you

" Beauty is Pain"

Howtochangealife
on 11/13/16 4:54 pm
VSG on 10/11/16

I used them very successfully this year. I cannot say enough great things about them. They were honest, professional, kind, and extremely well-informed and good at what they do. I had been denied twice by BCBS of AL. My bariatric practice had nothing else up their sleeve - no pun intended. Lindstom Obeisty Advocay worked with me for several months at a VERY reasonable rate. They were able to get a successful external appeal and I was sleeved on 10/11/16. Fully covered. 

Most Active