HELP THE WAITING PERIOD IS MAKING ME EAT

sheriberi29
on 2/3/16 2:21 pm - Cleveland, TN

I can definately relate !! I eat when my nerves are shot too , and my band isn't working either, I'm currently waiting on word from insurance if they will revise . I would suggest keeping tons of meats , eggs, cheese, and veggies ( not white ) and doing pretty much Atkins. It's what gets me through Bc I can eat as much as I want and still lose weight plus the first 48 hours I eat like a mad person ( steak and eggs for breakfast ) and I eat constantly but after I go into burning ketones ALL my cravings are gone . 

L. 68
on 2/3/16 7:00 pm

Hi Sheri,

i started to do that but then i find myself still getting something not atkins because in back of my mind this will be over soon.  March 1 will be here soon  im 230 and have decided to stay here no more less would be fine but no higher jeesh ....i have been filling up on my vitamins all of them and i made my appointment for my pre-op testing   I will continue to try to stick to the atkins or just protein and vegetables no starch  lots and lots of water

Thanks

"Your not a failure if you fall your a failure if you fall and don't get up"

" Beauty is Pain"

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 2/2/16 4:59 pm - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

I say practice the lifestyle post op. I'm not sure what banders had to do but for me I got into the habit of not eating & drinking at the same time, it made things easier post op.

R U into fitness? I wasn't that much into it since my routine was basically at the gym. I started out with this little fitbit & just went for walks, later I tried walking further, then I'd incorporate steps etc, etc.

Do little things,clean,re arrange furniture decorations, meditate, add stuff to my amazon wishlist, color in one of those adult coloring books, rearrange my workout playlist, create goals, anything to get your mind off of eating. Good Luck, your day will come b4 you know it! 

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

L. 68
on 2/2/16 5:26 pm

Hey T, 

That is one of the main problems, as we speak i am going through alot of back issues i just had my third procedure in 2 months including facet injections and nerve burning in my lower back..  i use to be so fit i love the gym now im just paying for it (actually i was able to cancel for up to 6 months) i walk a little but not much that is why i have to lose this weight to see if it will help im sure it will cant wait to go back to the gym..

I love cleaning its crazy and it kills me to not be able to do what i like to do without paying the consequences later like i did a couple of weeks ago.  I spent 3 days on pain meds hot pads tylenol arthritis pills moving only from be to chair because i cant stand to long or sit to long ..

I know March 1 is right around the corner and i believe if i get my approval within the next week or so He might just be able to move me up.  the only test i have left to do is my bloodwork pre-op and as a matter of fact im going to set that appointment for the next week or two i believe it has to be done at least 2 weeks before surgery? i forgot.  

oh the doorbell hmmmmm......i wonder who that is.........another AMAZON package.  lolol  i do that too i shop on line for everything all my clothes store because i wear and prefer the fit of tall and you only can get them on line  so my anntaylor  jcrew   loft   gap   stylewe   macy's    express   banana republic  i stay busy adding and deleting my cart lol... im actually adding my size 12 back in although i am a sixteen now  arrggggg not that i dont have size 12 i do they dont fit and it makes me feel good again to start shopping for size 12 again and medium tall tops   yeahhhhhhh....

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 2/2/16 5:37 pm - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

Oh wow, so sorry about your back! Its totally depressing to go from being active, to now have to hobble along because of the pain. 

Oh I definitely got an Amazon jones, along with Bloomingdales & Nordstrom & now Kohls is added to the mix. I definitely need to cut back the online shopping but I so like my perfumes! Why the hell do they have to be so darn expensive, plus I like the body creams more than the lotions. Well if anything I do like to smell nice. 

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

L. 68
on 2/2/16 6:53 pm

T,

And you deserve it all.  I don't blink an eye anymore when my things come at the door.  My kids (frown folks) will say you got mail  lololol  my husband use to say what's that (like he didnt see the sender) now he just brings it inside and put in the hallway.  good job babe lolollll... I feel i deserve and work hard enough to now enjoy life the way i want and not for anyone else.  i know i sound older (old) but im 47  my daughters are 27 and 25 and my son is 15 all went to private school (son now in private school) girls graduated from college and they are back in my house  aaarggggg    they leave and they keep coming back  lolol  so that is why i say enjoy your perfumes your body washes your body lotions ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY..

i just need to focus on my weight loss and getting my back right.  i miss my heels im still buying them girlllll i just ordered one from amazon they are gorgeous  i wore them to my brother inlaws 50 th birthday party but the price i paid the day after OMG  i had the nerve to come in there with leather leggings tucked in the boots and a black turtle neck and a grey and black leather trimming shawl  WHAT  lolol   but i paid the price oh well......lolololol

if you want to check out the boots they are nine west nathanle black on amazon  and i hope you have PRIME  lolol.

Rblain

bruindiva92
on 2/3/16 9:17 am
Revision on 03/29/17

Diva!

You need to send that outfit to me!  LOL--the boots are cute!

L. 68
on 2/3/16 11:27 am

Thanks bruindiva92,

I just finish putting clothes in shopping bags lol online im buying size 10 and 12 they will eventually fit ..  in the meantime i'm just waiting to hear from doctors office lol..

rblain

sheriberi29
on 2/3/16 2:35 pm - Cleveland, TN

Hey I just wanted to let you know since you like different perfumes, Sephora has gift sets that you can buy and make sure you order the one that comes with a certificate ... It's sample sizes of high end perfume and a certificate for a free full size bottle of which ever you choose , I buy the one for $25 and I order online Bc when u spend $25 online you get to choose 3 free sample products PLUS a promotion item which is usually a 2 year subscription of a magazine or something pretty good  

Kathyjs
on 2/23/16 4:23 pm

WOW! Don't depend on any surgery to keep the weight off. Life is full of stress. I am going to stop. 

Most Active