Forums

GeekMonster, Insolent Hag
on 1/8/16 2:35 pm - CA
VSG on 12/19/13

Live chat rooms died with AOL.  Almost everything is based on forums..

I read your responses to others on this thread.  There's no need to be nasty to people trying to help you. It's counterproductive.

"Oderint Dum Metuant"    Discover the joys of the Five Day Meat Test!

Height:  5'-7"  HW: 449  SW: 392  GW: 179  CW: 220

L. 68
on 1/8/16 8:05 pm

Thank you, for the first part of your response it was so much fun being able to live chat  i met so many people and actually met the ones that lived near me in NY  and NJ  but i was not being nasty i was just shocked at the response and if you read it yourself over the answer was nothing stays the same for 10 years (that would have been fine) but she continued to say WHat made you think OH would or whatever the hell she said that was not necessary..

again thank you for the info i still miss live chat  

r. blain formerly 2005  liposuction

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 1/8/16 8:58 pm - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

I can understand that in your original post you wanted to vent but you took 1 part of what hollykim said as some kind of insult or sarcastic remark to you. Why would you think her saying what made you think that oh wouldn't change as an insult.? It is a forum people can say things 1 way & the person receiving it another way. Miscommunication can & does happen.

The stuff you said afterward was rude, if there was something you didn't understand, or you took it as an insult to you, then pm the person & try to find out what they meant & what you heard, rather than get into a tit for tat discussion. It doesn't help anyone.

Yes you've been away for awhile & things have changed. OH has done a few upgrades, some painful to go thru, but eventually things worked out for the better, kinda.

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

cmcelfish
on 1/12/16 3:50 pm

RR I am leaving this site this woman don't get everyone has an right to an opinion. You can PM me if you want to share journeys

L. 68
on 1/12/16 4:10 pm

Hi C,  

I dont want you to leave please stay on i will keep my opinions to myself and i will behave like MaryGee asked me to.. Im going to do alot of the lurking like i use to i will only respond or ask questions when i am really needed.. Please don't leave the site.  Can you please tell me or show me how to PM.  And if you do leave i hope to see you on another site or on facebook ok.  and you can pm me too just tell me how to do it..  I want to share our journeys our second time around 

R.

Mary Gee
on 1/8/16 6:09 pm - AZ
VSG on 05/14/14

Even though I don't like your "tone" and "attitude" on this thread - I'll try to answer your question.  No "chat" feature here.  But, to keep track of YOUR posts....On the blue bar at the top of the page...click on the very right side where you see the "wheel" at the very end...look down the list and you'll see "Post History" ......click and you'll find all your posts.

But please....read this whole thread over again.  I think perhaps you "misread" HollyKim's response.  As I'm sure you know, on the internet you can't see the other person's face or hear their town of voice, and things can be misinterpreted.  HollyKim has been an active member during the four years that I've been here, and offers lots of information and support.  I assume from your post history that you will be very active on the forums.

We're all here to give and get support.  Let's all stay cool.  

HW: 380 SW: 324 GW: 175  

L. 68
on 1/8/16 8:28 pm

Thank You MaryGee,

I will do as you said and see if i can find anything..

L. 68
on 1/8/16 8:36 pm

Hi MaryGee,

I did it thanks im so excited to go back and read all the post i have responded to and gotten help from  oh my   it only goes back to 2008  is that when they changed the site because i had surgery in january of 2006 but was a member since 12/05 anyway thanks i never clicked on that wheel and you helped me i hope i can reconnect with some of the people.  

thanks again Mary Gee

Mary Gee
on 1/9/16 6:15 am - AZ
VSG on 05/14/14

I'm glad I was able to help.

Now be a good sport and stay cool - if someone says something that you find offensive, take a minute and think about it.  I personally saw nothing offensive in HollyKim's response.  Maybe you thought it was sarcastic - maybe she thought it was humorous.  Like I said before, the internet is a great thing, but it's not the same as face to face communication.  If you find a person to be offensive, you can use the block feature - then you won't see her posts in the future.  Or you can check out her post history to see what her style is.  If you don't know how to find those features, just ask.  This website has gone through a lot of changes and upgrades - some didn't work at first, and members posted their criticism and most issues got resolved.           

Your initial response to Hollykim's post was inappropriate - no two ways about it, and it opened the door for a ***** fest.  I've read your responses to all the other threads you posted on and they have all been positive and encouraging.  Let's try to let this particular thread die a natural death and put it behind us.  Let's take a deep breath and move forward.  No problem with venting - but don't let emotions get the better of you.

Good luck with your revision.

Mary

HW: 380 SW: 324 GW: 175  

L. 68
on 1/9/16 7:32 am

Thank you MaryGee,  i will take everything you said into consideration and thanks for looking at all my positive post to others.  I will keep you updated on Monday after i see my Doc..

Have a great weekend Mary!!

R.Blain

Most Active