Forums

L. 68
on 1/7/16 6:20 pm

Hi all,  i just want to vent a little.  im not sure if i am working this computer/forum right or not i am not new to obesity help when i had my lapband in 2006  i lived on this website it was completely different  you can speak to people as i typing right now and getting answers witin seconds  now you have to post and wait maybe 10 minutes - 10 days  i cant even find what i asked or who i tried to answer let alone remember what i was waiting for by the next day so i find myself just reading  is it me or is this just annoying to anyone else out there....

WHY did they change it  aaaaarrrrggggg.....

thanks for listening

Hislady
on 1/7/16 6:59 pm - Vancouver, WA

Many people have moved on to other social media sites. However I don't find it that difficult to keep up with and I'm about the least technical person around. I only post on the forums that I am directly involved with and keep my posts to a minimum and include all the questions in one post then it is all in one spot. I don't remember this ever being a site where you would get an instantaneous response and I've been here everyday since 2006. I've always had to wait at least until later in the day for an answer. Maybe you are writing too many posts to keep up with. If ayone answered your post or response there will be white circles on the upper right side of this page with numbers in it, just hover over or click on them and it will take you to the responses you got.

L. 68
on 1/8/16 7:52 pm

Thank You Hislady

Amy R.
on 1/9/16 11:00 am

she may be thinking of the old chats or chat room feature or whatever it was?   just a possibility  ;)

hollykim
on 1/8/16 7:52 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On January 8, 2016 at 2:20 AM Pacific Time, R. blain wrote:

Hi all,  i just want to vent a little.  im not sure if i am working this computer/forum right or not i am not new to obesity help when i had my lapband in 2006  i lived on this website it was completely different  you can speak to people as i typing right now and getting answers witin seconds  now you have to post and wait maybe 10 minutes - 10 days  i cant even find what i asked or who i tried to answer let alone remember what i was waiting for by the next day so i find myself just reading  is it me or is this just annoying to anyone else out there....

WHY did they change it  aaaaarrrrggggg.....

thanks for listening

nothing stays the same for 10 years. Why would you think OH would?

L. 68
on 1/8/16 11:05 am

Hi HollyKim,

Im not going to read to much into this uuhhmmm  YES I AM   YOU Sound Angry are you losing to slow or not at all  lmao.  I guess your mom never taught you if you dont have anything nice to say STFU smart ass.  

Good Day

hollykim
on 1/8/16 12:27 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On January 8, 2016 at 7:05 PM Pacific Time, R. blain wrote:

Hi HollyKim,

Im not going to read to much into this uuhhmmm  YES I AM   YOU Sound Angry are you losing to slow or not at all  lmao.  I guess your mom never taught you if you dont have anything nice to say STFU smart ass.  

Good Day

my mom taught me a lot of things, one being how to recogniza an asshole. I have lost and maintained the loss of 120 pounds fro nearly six year

s.It was a legitimate statement. Nothing stays the same for 10 years. 

Did your mother not teach you that on a public forum you don't get to tell ppl what to post and I know you didn't just tell me to shut the **** up. Who do you think died and made you God?

L. 68
on 1/8/16 12:38 pm

LIKE I SAID IF YOU DON"T HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY STFU  AT LEAST YOU CAN READ GO BACK AND LEARN HOW TO SPELL.

Its the weight loss huh your attitude is not wanted here why r u still here if you are such a success ha!  to get pissed off with people's questions?

hollykim
on 1/8/16 2:28 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On January 8, 2016 at 8:38 PM Pacific Time, R. blain wrote:

LIKE I SAID IF YOU DON"T HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY STFU  AT LEAST YOU CAN READ GO BACK AND LEARN HOW TO SPELL.

Its the weight loss huh your attitude is not wanted here why r u still here if you are such a success ha!  to get pissed off with people's questions?

I stay here to help ppl who   Are coming behind me in the same way that ppl ahead of me stayed around and helped me. 

Unlike you who have never posted anything to help anyone else,but only post when YOU need something. 

L. 68
on 1/8/16 4:57 pm

Again wrong answer that's why I asked to let me vent about the new system in the last two or three days I've been on I have answered several question concerns and vents oh I thought u knew how to navigate this website if u did u would have Sen all my respectful non sarcastic answer to others huh I'm back on for revision if u can or even I find all the text that I have posted chat style than maybe u would not comment so fast. I lived on this website from 12/ 2005. To about 2009 or 10 but I can't seem to find anything or or any of my fellow Bandera back then ..they were awesome we were all great and helpful to each other. This is a new generation I guess not use to mean people. Good night. 

Most Active