I'M NEW! HOWEVER, NOT SURE IF I'M ON HERE, BECAUSE I CANT SEE ANY POST FROM...

Lessofmein2016
on 1/12/16 7:53 am
Revision on 02/15/16

My name is LESSOFMEIN2016,    I joined this fourm, because i'm having REVISION for the 2nd time.  I have posted to some people, than told my story.  HOWEVER, I cant see anything posted.   How long does it take??   Also made a tracker, but can't seem to get my " BMI ON IT???  VERY FRUSTRATED RIGHT NOW!

LESSOFMEIN2016

Kathy S.
on 1/12/16 8:05 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Hello Lessofmein2016  

We are sorry you have found your experience here on OH so frustrating.  We have all new accounts on 48 hour manual moderation to try and prevent spammers from getting on the boards and bother our members.  That however, is going to change very shortly.  Our IT Team is working on where you only have to be manually approved once and then no further delay in postings appearing real time.  Hang in there with us, we hear our members and try to improve your experience.

When you created your ticker for it to show up you have to make sure you select the option for it to show on your posts. 

Change Background Change Icon Ticker Type   ---------   Weight   Body Fat  

If the ticker type you want is not available in this list, make sure you have set a goal and logged at least one entry for that measurement

Progress Preference   To Go   Amount Lost   Starting Value Show in MB Signature Show on Profile Cancel  

If you need any help at all you can contact me either through PM (private message) or at [email protected]

Regards,

Kathy

Member Services

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Lessofmein2016
on 1/12/16 8:24 am
Revision on 02/15/16

Thanks Kathy for letting me know.   i'm trying to put my BMI on the tracker as well,  can that be done?  I have starting weight on there, as well as it apearing for me,  but I want the BMI AS WELL.   I have checked the BMI,  but it does not say on there. " ADD TO YOUR TRACKER"???   i ALSO was hoping to put a backround on my page,  of mountains.  I saw something saying this can be done.  but again very hard to navigate..  sorry..just trying to get it all set up...

LESSOFMEIN2016

Kathy S.
on 1/12/16 8:46 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

May I suggest you click on the * in the upper right hand corner (on the blue bar) and on the drop down box you will see Replay Tour. That will take you through the site and all the things it does. I think this will help you.

If you want to add text to your signature like your BMI, click on the *, settings, message board and you will see your ticker there.  Place your extra text there. Be careful though as there is a limit in that area so you may have to save and edit your font size a couple of times.  

When you take the tour it will show you that you can click on the magic wand to make changes to your profile.  Click on your user name (left of the envelope which takes you to your profile) and then you will see the magic wand.

Let me know if you need anything else 

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Most Active