Current= LAP BAND I want REVISION

Nic M
on 10/22/15 9:49 am

Best of luck to you. I hope things go smoothly!

Avoid kemmerling, Green Bay, WI

SOCOCHIC1014
on 10/22/15 4:59 am - Shady Side, MD

Thanks to EVERYONE for their responses! Please continue to respond.. this is really helping me thing through this situation...

This support means so much to me ! THank you all! :)

xoxooxox

SOCOCHIC1014
on 10/27/15 10:33 am - Shady Side, MD

Hello Again Everyone!!!

I have good news!! Well Kinda good news...more like promising news :)

I went to get my second opinion yesterday at my original surgeons office and we came up with a game plan without jumping into cutting me open..

I am going to have a endoscopy done to check the acid reflex and all my throat etc. Then we are going to also do the swallow dye test to see how my band and the placement looks.

This makes me feel better, knowing that we are going to check all the points of my band to make sure that this is a truly "medical necessity" . If it is determined that its an issue with my band then we will submit to my insurance and pray that it gets approved for me to have the revision. If i am not approved then we will work together and discuss my other options so I can loose weight and be healthy.

It was so great to hear better news.. this is giving me a small amount of hope. If not then i will know how my band is doing from the inside.

Thanks everyone!!! I will follow up with more details as they come...

The waiting game begins.... waiting for the office to call and schedule my tests :)

Most Active