Yolanda

Yoyoalmeida
on 10/18/15 11:18 am

hello ladys my name is yolanda im new here so hope you guys can help with some information,im from canada ontario ,city of hamilton and i did gastric bypass 3 years ago but I start gaining some weight and i want to do the revision i read here then i can do on st joseph hospital ,so my question is for the ones wo have done that how long will take all the process and how is the process what i need to do in first place ,thanks for the help

(deactivated member)
on 10/19/15 2:16 pm

Step one would be to talk to your Dr and see if your ins covers a revision if the Dr recommends it. How long things take in Canada I have no idea though I have read of people having very long waits.

Hislady
on 10/20/15 7:57 pm - Vancouver, WA

Just don't do the ROSE or stomaphyx procedures, they do not work at all. The apollo overstitch is more effective but needs to be redone every few years so none are permanent. You would do better to see if there is a problem with the original surgery first and start going back to basics and eat protein first and a few veggies next and that is your eating plan for the rest of your life. Weight loss surgery is not a diet it is a life long change in eating behavior that you have to stick with or you will re gain as soon as you drift away from this eating pattern.

Most Active