Water is making me nauseous!

need2gethealthy
on 7/3/15 12:20 am

Some great answers and advice here.  Hope you find a solution quickly.  One thing I found in the beginning when my stomach didn't like water too well was Evian-- it liked Evian water (maybe the minerals in it helped) so...that's what I gave it.  Eventually it liked all types of water.  Hope this helps someone.

Jeppa
on 7/4/15 7:19 am
Revision on 06/02/15

Thank you everyone for awesome suggestions. I went in for my one-month post op and I was told a couple of different things. My doctor suggested that perhaps my body wasn't used to the amounts of iron I am taking. I currently take the BariActiv Iron + Vitamin C once  a day. I can't tell you how much it is because the bottle is small and my eyes are old...and I'm too stubborn to buy cheaters lol.  But he says I need the iron so I should continue as before with the hopes my body gets used to it and the queasiness stops.  My nutritionist says it could be a sign that I am dehydrated a touch. That one is kind of funny to me because I am drinking all day long! But - she may be right. The next day I drank as much as I usually do, and really measured - and it isn't enough. My new goal is to increase my water intake and see where that brings me. 

12.25.08 - Starting Weight: 408...7.30.09 - Surgery  Weight: 336

6.2.15 - Revision Surgery (Lap removal/RNY) Wt: 295

Most Active