Dr. John Alexander

CarlaN
on 3/24/15 4:21 pm

I had my first appointment with Dr. Alexander in Dallas, Texas for a revision.  Just curious if any of you have any information or comments on him?  

Kathy S.
on 3/25/15 4:28 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Hi CarlaN

Here is a link to his profile. Be sure and check out the reviews and we also did a search for you and here are some posts from other members of our community asking about Dr. Alexander.

John Alexander, M.D., F.A.C.S. Bariatric Surgeon - ObesityHelp   DrJohn Alexander has the advanced training needed to offer a safe and effective surgical weight loss program. Dr. Alexander is a bariatric surgeon who is  ... www.obesityhelp.com/profiles/bariatric-surgeon/dr-john-alexander/

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

cuppyb
on 3/25/15 3:18 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Revision on 05/20/15 with

I just met with him on Tuesday and am starting the process for a revision

Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain.- Author unknown

nursejacq
on 4/7/15 1:58 am

Hello there... what sort of revision were you starting the process on?  just curious, as I am a bariatric vet

cuppyb
on 4/10/15 10:34 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Revision on 05/20/15 with

I had RNY in 2008 and have been having some issues and weight gain.    Will be revising pouch and removing part of old stomach. 

Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain.- Author unknown

Most Active