waiting on surgery date

mornings
on 2/3/15 9:57 pm - Canada

Hello everyone  its been 2 yrs out since my gastric sleeve ,  my weight loss as been not very good with the sleeve  but  my sleeve was a medical decision to be done as the RNY couldn't be done at that time ,     none the less  I have a pre op appointment march 19 th and  also waiting on my  call for surgery  this time a open surgery for a RNY which I am so so ready for ,  was wondering If anyone else had open surgery  for a gastric bypass ?

dolce1968
on 2/4/15 2:28 am

I had VBG back in the 90s and lost tons of weight which slowly came back over time along with alot of health issues.  I suffered for almost ten years and finally made the decision to seek out a doctor who dealt with "revisions".  I had to go through the whole system again and did the orientation, appointments etc.  Was released from everyone in summer of 2014 and just got my revision surgery date, March 24th at HRRH with Dr John Hagen.

Not sure if that helps but sure hope so.

mornings
on 2/5/15 3:24 pm - Canada

it does yes ..  I so need this revision  now my pre op is in march  so  anytime after that I will be called for surgery ,  Its nice to see  You will have Your revision done and over with too before to long ,  wishing you the very best as I know how frustrating it can be to put the weight back on  ,,,   this time im sure you will  have lots of success 

Most Active