Need advise !! Plzz

Lisssy
on 1/11/15 7:59 am

hi guys it's been a long time since I been on . I had my bypass 11/11/11. With my blessing had a baby boy 5/10/14 with my pregnancy I gain most of the weight back I was 282 when I did my bypass and 170 when o conceived now I'm 230 and so scared I'm still going up people say it's baby fat but been 8 months I feel like I can eat more and looking towered my revision . Since my husband has gain so much weight he's eating habits been crazy I don't blame him but I know I have ruined my room and need a new look on this journey he is getting his bypass and I need some adivise on how the revision is in scared I have a baby that needs me .. Is it wrong for me to try to go that path I'm just so afraid of going back to old ways which I'm getting there 

Hislady
on 1/11/15 9:00 am - Vancouver, WA

What type of revision are you having, is there a name for it, stomaphyx or ROSE? Because those don't tend to work very well. You lose around 20 or 30 lbs then stop. There is a newer by called the Apollo that soi far seems to be working better but not alot of statistics in yet. In the meantime until the revision remember to journal your food, start with lean protein, veggies and if still hungry a little healthy carb like a grain. Get in all your water and protein. Good luck to you!

Lisssy
on 1/11/15 9:38 am

Thank u I been trying protein lots of water but after pregnancy and during I feel hungry all the time don't know why ... I will be seeing the doctor soon to find out more of my options but I'm trying to get some views on people who has done them too 

Most Active