Surgery tomorrow.

Sheri R.
on 12/8/14 8:21 am - Aberdeen, WA

Oh man, drh50!  I will be praying that all goes well and that you can have just the single surgery.  It is a very good thing that the new doc will be at this surgery just in case, but  I know how it feels to feel like you are unfinished somehow.  I wish I had had my band completely unfilled ages ago but I just didn't know that it had caused so much damage.  Live and learn, right?  It sounds like you and your doctor are being very proactive, so that's a huge plus for you!  :) 

drh50
on 12/22/14 1:12 am

Well, it all went well with one procedure. I don't know pain wise if two sugery would have been better. I had some problems in the hospital with bp going crazy and surgar droping to 71.  I feel better now and evryday it gets better. Drain comes out tomorrow which I can't wait. I'm still wearing the binder. I feel better with it on.  I have some swelling in my feet still. The only thing I cancomplain about I only sleep for a few hours at a time at night.

Good luck with your next surgery.

Sheri R.
on 12/24/14 4:59 pm - Aberdeen, WA

Ahh, I am so happy to hear you got to do it all at once!  Merry Christmas to you and thanks for the update!  :) 

Most Active