Band to Sleeve Revision - 1 month

JakeLC
on 11/11/14 5:40 am

I had my band remove and sleeve done one month and 5 days ago.  I have lost 25 lbs which I am happy with, I was told the revision weight loss might be slower and I am Ok with it.   I  can eat very little though, I am surprised at the amount I can eat.  I am pretty sure that with my band I could eat much more a month after surgery. I wonder if this is normal or I am just more swollen being a revision. I did have to stay longer on the initial clear liquid diet and have barely started with small bites of real food.  I can't say I am really hungry but just surprised at how I can live with a few bites of food 5 times a day. I am still having my morning protein shake to try to get more protein  day. 

My question is, when did you notice you could eat more than a few bites? will it be another month  at this   2,3?  Just want to know I am on track. 

LB to VSG 

BDizzle
on 1/3/15 3:45 pm
VSG on 10/21/14

Hey Jake, how are you doing now? I think we had surgery about the same time. My first six weeks were rough and i barely ate too, now things seem better however my weight loss is slower than I would like it to be. I'm about 10 weeks out and have lost 22 lbs is all.   I wanted that Big Bang but guess revision is slower. 

~BDizzle~

Most Active