Endoscopic RNY revision Apollo over stitch

MichelleKC
on 2/12/15 4:32 am - KC, MO

How much weight have you lost.  I'm going to see my Dr tommrow to ask about this procedure.

nina144
on 2/12/15 5:04 am

Hi

im starting week 8.   I have lost 31.5 as of this morning. 40 to get back to my goal of 133. Where I was...I have followed the program 100%. Except excercise   I walk my dog 30 min fast every night. I should be doing much more. I have ankle problems. It's frustrating that I am not able to do more. I'm going to try other cardio. I'm trying to eat more things this week. Like grilled chicken breast with mustard to make it moist. The dry chicken breast it hard to swallow. I eat non fat yogurt cottage cheese diet jello home made vegetable soup. Trying string cheese today. Water      It's not easy but i know my tool is finally helping me again.  I've not deviated     Just want to get back to my goal where I was  and maintain.   Forever battle.  Good luck. Hope it helps u.  Keep in touch.   It's hard to find any positive support here for Endoscopic RNY revision.   So much negative from folks who have no facts regarding this procedure 

n

MichelleKC
on 2/12/15 6:38 am - KC, MO

31.5 in 8 weeks is great.  In no time the other 40 should come off.  It's good to see someone who has success with this procedure.

nina144
on 2/12/15 7:16 am

I actually loose very slow. My goal is 2-1/2 per wk. but like I said. It so tuff. If I eat over 1200 calories. I gain. I am trying to study around 800-800 but that's difficult so I must start to burn calories.  I have not excercised in years. And that's bad too

so. Besides eating clean. I must incorporate excercise and learn to love///like it :)

cher22
on 3/26/15 6:05 pm - Oak Park, IL

Hello Sweet Nina!!! 

Im sorry that i have not been able to pop bac****il now to see how you wee doing !! 

I have yet to have my Apollo OS ! Ugh they submited the wrong code and that was 2months ago so they are not allowed to resubmit 

request until Monday March 30 !  

How are you as of today 

I read above that you were down 31 wtg 

Nina know that i am so proud of you and the strength you express on the apollo os subject and your 

Self love for moving forward with the surgery . 

Again i am so sorry for not staying in touch with the conversation seeing that i was the one who started it LOL 

I look forward to hearing from you luv 

Peaceful blessed day to you 

~C

cher22
on 3/26/15 6:15 pm - Oak Park, IL

Nina, 

Know that You Inspire me ! 

nina144
on 3/26/15 7:03 pm

Hi.  I am still following the program. Down 42 pounds only lost one pound last wk and one the previous. Need to exercise more than walking for 30 min per day.   I Have 30 more pounds to go to get back to goal. I know this is only a tool. Forever struggle the rest of my life   Also need to drink more water.nina

cher22
on 3/28/15 3:48 am - Oak Park, IL

Hi sweets!! Your doing Amazing !!!  I hear in regards to the exercise thing LOL  As i am still waiting for approval for the Apollo I joined 

planet fitness only $20 a month free tanning and hydro massage bed Woo hoo LOL Have i gone hmmm yes only 5 times in 5weeks LOL But now i bought a Great exercise desk LOL Called FitDesk omg the best thing to get me moving !  

Well love know that i am so proud of you and  appreciate you and your post ! 

I will update as soon as i hear about approval !   

Peaceful Blessed Day ! 

nina144
on 3/28/15 4:23 am

Hi. U are funny. What is fit desk?   I Los a giant one more point this week.   Geez. When I see folks on WW loose 2,3,4 lbs weekly. I don't understand. I'd gain on WW in a second.  Keep in touch please

n

cher22
on 4/2/15 3:16 am - Oak Park, IL

Hey Sunshine !! 

Here is the link for FitDesk !   I ordered mine from walmart free delivery ! 

Happy Blessed Easter ! 

http://fitdesktest.corecommerce.com/FitDesk-Bike-Desk.html 

I use to gain too on WW!!  

My papery work for the Apollo has been resubmitted ! Now once again be patient for the answer !  

I went to see this wonderful nutritionist / herbal guru lady LOL  and she was so kind and did not try to sell me anything But 

told me that i am Not getting enough protein !   At the least I should be getting 12 oz aday !  She took my weight and divided it by 2 

170 divided by 2 = 85 divide 85 by 7 = 12.1 oz a day Again at the least ! So as of today I have upped my Protein , 

I will let you know how it goes . 

Enjoy your day ! 

Peaceful day to you 

Most Active