Endoscopic RNY revision Apollo over stitch

Whit
on 11/25/14 12:38 pm
Revision on 12/10/12

Thank you I am an amazing lady. It was called the Rose Procedure. I am very Thankful to have my health. 

I hope you have a successful surgery. 

Revision from RNY to DS 12/10/12 Dr. Ara Kesishian BMI: 19

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

nina144
on 11/25/14 12:43 pm

Rose is not successful  and not what I'm having. I said   I'm having a revision endoscopic over stitch.   U are referring to something completely different than what I am having done at UCLA by the top Bariatric team Please please do not respond to me anymore. I don't need any negative know it all closed minded people in my post 

have a great life 

nina144
on 11/25/14 12:36 pm

I do have the details to post but why should I. You seem to know everything.  Ask your Dr. He can show you the details from bariatric medical journal. Boy course no long term results. None on gastric sleeve either.  Not Google. I don't take things from Google. I researched thru my RNY sermon as well as UCLA good day

Whit
on 11/25/14 12:44 pm
Revision on 12/10/12

To help others. You know support. I do not know everything I never said I did. You misunderstand.

Revision from RNY to DS 12/10/12 Dr. Ara Kesishian BMI: 19

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

ellen A.
on 12/15/14 9:44 pm - bronx, NY

Exactly. You cannot have this done and then go back to the old way of eating. Not only will you gain, but you will eventually stretch the stoma out too!

Ellen

ellen A.
on 12/15/14 9:42 pm - bronx, NY

I had it done about 2 weeks ago. I am still on full liquid diet until Saturday then I will be on pureed for 2-3 more weeks. It is EXTREMELY important to follow the dietary directions in order for it to work. I was told that scar tissue must form around the sutures and this is the reason for the liquids and pureed. If you eat solids too soon, it interferes with the scarring process. So far, Im feeling ok. I'm down 15 lbs.  It's a bit hard not being able to eat but I refuse to mess this up just to eat something.  I will keep everyone posted

Ellen

nina144
on 12/17/14 10:05 am

I had it done on the 16 th. Got home today. Was no easy procedure by any means. I am on the mend and will follow the program. Because I do not want to go thru this again. Surgeons said pouch and astoma were completly stretched and almost as if I didn't have the RNY

that was uncomfortable to hear but they did the best they could to get it as close to the beginning stages. The rest is up to me

how are u doing now?  Please keep in touch

Joy L.
on 1/4/15 10:38 am - Lawrenceville, GA

I really need to hear how you are doing.  I've been following your posts on this.  Can't wait to hear your progress.

Joyful                             
RNY - 6/3/08 
Start-328.8  Now 239 Goal 165

Joy L.
on 1/4/15 10:40 am - Lawrenceville, GA

Hi Ellen.  I've been following Nina and your posts.  I would love an update as to your progress.

Joyful                             
RNY - 6/3/08 
Start-328.8  Now 239 Goal 165

nina144
on 1/4/15 10:46 am

I would love an update from Ellen to please.  I am 2 wks out. It was a bit tuff and I'm weak  im trying to follow the struck program. I am hungry but do have restriction. I just wish I could find some support from someone who is a month or two out

Most Active