Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy Forum (VSG) TOPICSRECENT POSTSMEMBERS Recent Posts feels_so_goodon 6/16/14 1:24 pm VSG on 05/20/14 with Thomas A. Jones Topic: RE: SIX YEAR ANNIVERSARY  Congrats on 6 years! Good luck with life's stressors.      428 Consult Weight 1/20/14 : Pre-op m1 -3, m2 -12, m3 0, m4 -23 ... " />

Frustrated

kia_1979
on 6/16/14 6:36 am - Laurel, MD

Find 

"" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: bottom;">

Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy Forum (VSG)

TOPICSRECENT POSTSMEMBERS

Recent Posts

feels_so_good

on 6/16/14 1:24 pm

VSG on 05/20/14 with Thomas A. Jones

Topic: RE: SIX YEAR ANNIVERSARY 

Congrats on 6 years! Good luck with life's stressors.

428 Consult Weight 1/20/14 : Pre-op m1 -3, m2 -12, m3 0, m4 -23 : 390 SW 5/20/14 : CW 390  : m1 ? 

QuoteReport

rumpole6

on 6/16/14 1:24 pm

Topic: Exercise for the non-exerciser 

Hi there,

I am a non-exerciser from way back, hated gym, etc. I spent brief periods in the gym, but basically, I never really enjoyed exercising, or even game playing for that matter. I do a bit of walking, but not enough for my medical team to be satisfied.  So I need to add exercise in order to be successful with my WLS.

Here is my problem: I work very long hours. I leave for work by 7:30 am and I typically don't get home until 8pm at night. I can add some walking at my lunch hour but I can't really do enough to work up a sweat (no showers) I am considering getting a treadmill to turn evening "vegetatative state" time to some real aerobic walking time. But given my history, I fear that the treadmill will quickly become another thing to put junk on.

So, I figure I can't be alone on this. I would really love to read your solutions to the exercise for the non-exerciser problems.

Let them rip!

Preop: Getting clearances.

QuoteReport

pharmagirl_45

on 6/16/14 1:22 pm - NJ

VSG on 01/14/14 with Samuel Wasser

Topic: RE: Whatcha eating today VSGers...Monday!! 

Happy Monday to you!

B - turkey slim jim bites and cheese

L - turkey chili

S - cajun trail mix

D - salmon and veg

W - not good today

V - good

E - going to gym

VSG on 1/14/14 with Dr. Samuel Wasser

QuoteReport

pharmagirl_45

on 6/16/14 1:17 pm - NJ

Topic: RE: Progress Pic! 

Thank you!

QuoteReport

pharmagirl_45

on 6/16/14 1:17 pm - NJ

Topic: RE: Progress Pic! 

Thank you!

QuoteReport

Spencerella

on 6/16/14 1:17 pm - Calgary, Canada

VSG on 10/15/12

Topic: RE: SIX YEAR ANNIVERSARY 

Oh my goodness ! Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing your continuing success with us!  You are a real testament to what is possible :)

LINDA                   

QuoteReport

kia_1979

on 6/16/14 1:15 pm - Laurel, MD

Lap Band on 05/04/10

Topic: Frustrated 

I have completed everything for my revision. My insurance is kaiser and I have not lost I gained.  I'm frustrated with this band an this long process with Kaiser.  Does anyone know if they will deny if you have not met the weight loss goal

9/19/2013-tw

Hislady
on 6/16/14 12:46 pm - Vancouver, WA

You might want to repost this as it is very difficult to read and tell what you are asking.

Most Active