RNY to Band in Pa - Looking for Surgeons

Blythe1254
on 4/28/14 9:16 am - Tyrone, PA

I am looking for surgeons in Pennsylvania who do the band over bypass surgery.  Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

heathercross
on 4/28/14 9:13 pm, edited 4/28/14 9:13 pm - New York, NY

Not sure where in PA you are but have you considered going to NYC? I am from Manhattan - had surgeon with Dr Marina Kurian (Al Roker's doctor) and she is at NYU. I live in Philadelphia now - for the past year - and make the trip there quarterly to see her.  She is one of the best. I will be 3 years post op from my BOB in June and 13yrs post-op from my RNY in August.

Here is her website http://noobesity.com/.  My last name is Nielsen, tell her I referred you.

Amarain824
on 6/2/14 5:36 am - Fairview, NJ

Hi Nielsen,

I am looking to go from RNY to DS or endoscopic tightening, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing your experience with Dr. Kurian? I am in in NYC so I am lucky that we have a lots of dr.'s options...

pineview01
on 6/2/14 1:13 pm - Davison, MI

If you are going from a RNY to DS this is the surgeon in NY, Dr. Roslin, located in New York.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

heathercross
on 6/2/14 1:48 pm - New York, NY

Agreed, Mitchell Roslin is a GOD!  You never eluded to a DS or I would have suggested him!  He also does RNY revisions.

Most Active