Federal BC/BS ... anyone ever have a revision using them?

Nicki F.
on 4/26/14 11:42 am - Philadelphia, NY

I haven't been on this site in close to 4 years or so.  Please bear with me because everything looks SOO different.  I'm looking to find out from others if you have had a revision using Federal BC/BS.  I had surgery in 2005 for Lap RNY.  I got stuck around 175 and have consistently gained it back over the last 3-4 years.  I track my eating, track my exercise, take my vitamins - to no avail.  I will lose inches, but never weight.  The lowest I've been in 3 years is about 200.  I'm currently a federal employee in northern New York, and I'm not sure where I should even begin anymore!  I live in an area where there are not a lot of resources, MD's (took me 5 months to get into a primary MD and when I did and wanted to discuss weight, she just shrugged her shoulders. Ugh), and no bariatric hospital within a 100 mile radius.  Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Epthomas59
on 4/30/14 1:41 am

I am also a Federal Employee using Carefirst BlueChoice BCBS Federal Open Access and did not have any problems getting approved. I had my first appointment with Dr.  Afram last Month and my surgery is scheduled for 20 May.

Most Active