REVISION DENIED

peanut16
on 3/13/14 10:30 am - Willow Spring, NC

Wow to both of you.  My doctor just sent in my request at the beginning of this week.  I hope I get approved to remove my band and get the sleeve done.  I had the band placed in 2009 and 3 yrs ago started to have problems as well.  Last friday under xray my doctor seen the problem was my band had slipped.  He tried to remove fluid but also found out that my port had flipped over so he could not unfill me at all.  This is scary now for me.  And reading you are having problems and your insurance denied you.  All I can say is I wish you best of luck to get your approval.

Peanut16

ceedott
on 4/2/14 11:00 pm - PA

my ewvision has been denied all together they won't even remove the band stating it's not medically necessary so i got in contact with lindstrom and they i'm working with them to apeeal the decision of my insurance company wish me luck and pray it goes in my favor to have the removal of the band and sleeved..

cathync57
on 4/9/14 12:14 pm
VSG on 05/05/14

I just won my insurance appeal. I used Walter Lindstrom to handle my appeal. He and Kelley were great. I hope to have a band to sleeve revision in May.

ceedott
on 4/9/14 9:50 pm - PA

that's great i just hired them to help with my appeal bc i'm clueless as far as writing an appeal..congratulations what type of insurance do you have and why did they deny you

cathync57
on 4/10/14 9:11 am
VSG on 05/05/14

I have BCBS, I was denied because my bmi was too low and I have no comorbitities. However I am in the obese range. I gained 50 lbs in the last year. I just scheduled my surgery today!

ceedott
on 4/10/14 11:20 pm - PA

that's great.. good luck with your surgery

Most Active