4 days post op

SlimDe
on 3/11/14 8:18 am

My revision was laparoscopic and the suture wounds do hurt but from what I've heard is not nearly as much.  I went from band to gastric by-pass.  My doc didn't recommend the sleeve for me.  Every doc is different in some things so just make sure you are comfortable with your own decision.  Ask any and all questions to your med staff.  They have a lot of info from working with their patients.  Good luck!!!

pineview01
on 3/11/14 1:22 pm, edited 3/11/14 1:25 pm - Davison, MI

On March 11, 2014 at 8:13 AM Pacific Time, lalalyric wrote:

Thank so much for the info.  What I DO know is that I don't want to do a procedure that will ultimately fail and I wont be able to reach my 150/160 goal weight.  If I am going back in for surgery I want it to be something that will work!  Was yours done laproscopically?  I am hoping that this next procedure will be able to be done that way and not with a midline incision like my R&Y gastric by-pass.  How long ago did you have the sleeve done?  Did you have complications?  How is your eating now?  Thanks again for helping me walk through this process!

PM me or start a new thread so we don't hyjack the OP's thread any worse 

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

lalalyric
on 3/11/14 11:39 pm

Thanks so much for the heads up about the new thread!  OOPS! 

SlimDe
on 3/11/14 8:08 am

Yes and that too.😀

Most Active