Approved BABY!!!

everlasting
on 1/31/14 9:01 am

My denial was overturned today!! I have been in tears the last hour but managed to pull myself together enough to come in and share. For those of of you that do not know I used Lindstrom. They were simply amazing. Let me be clear...I do not have a lot of money and they allowed me to make payments. I had a lot of questions and they always answered me. The office kept me updated on the process and I was approved less than 5 months after being denied. I would not have been able to do it without Walter,Kelley and Raquel. Yeah...this sounds like an advertisement but I really don't care. I used them and they worked with me and I am looking forward to starting a new life as a healthier me. Thanks to all of the people *****ached out to me. 

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Bella0821
on 1/31/14 9:40 am

congrats to you but fill in the blanks a little more to the newbies like me a little more k,

everlasting
on 1/31/14 1:02 pm

Sure! I had a lapband placed Nov 2010. Lost of total of 20 pounds from 2010 to 2012 -started gaining weight. Never found the "green zone" that they speak of. I was always hungry. I joined the gym and became active inside my gym by entering boot camps and getting personal training sessions. Started developing severe GERD and port pain that left me unable to work out. Gained all of the weight back plus 30 pounds. BCBS NC denied my revision request. The doctors office was not confident about approval so I reached out to Linstrom, who were able to advocate that I was a candidate and here I am--all happy inside and stuff. 

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Bella0821
on 2/1/14 1:22 am

im so happy for you, must have been a long road, but well worth it by the sounds of it, now the fun stuff begins, just a hop-skip-and-jump away from surgery and becoming a new you...

pineview01
on 2/4/14 7:36 am - Davison, MI

So glad to hear they got it overturned for you!  It should be a now brainer when the band fails, with so many failing.  But, rather than admit it is a bad surgery they make us fell like we are at fault.

Gongratulations!

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Most Active