RNY Reversal

Misty1980
on 11/6/13 11:38 am - edwards, CA

So for 6 months I was very sick. I had dumping all sudden  after 6 1/2 years later off everything I ate pretty much. lost about 40 pounds and reactive hypo along with it. It was a horrible 6 mon but I went on the 28th of Oct and had a reverse it was scary but I was pretty sure I would die if i didn't. I'm doing well nausea is gone and sugar is controlled. I had it laparoscopy and my main issue now is acid reflux and gas but other then that I'm doing pretty well. I want to thank all the support i got on here over the last few months.

motomama
on 11/6/13 10:04 pm - TX
RNY on 09/06/13

So did they take the RNY down?  I am glad to hear you are doing well now and hope that you can get relief from the acid reflux from OTC meds.  Good luck.

I am a 42 year old mother of 3 who is 5 feet tall and trying to beat the odds of my inherited medical history.  Taking things one day at a time.  Banded in 2008, revised to RNY 2013

Misty1980
on 11/6/13 11:46 pm - edwards, CA

Yes they did i  had no choice all the meds wouldn't work so that was what I decided on. They tried to at first offer a band over my bypass but I knew it wouldn't fix my issues. Thank you I'm taking Prilosec twice a day and Rolaids my old stomach just has to learn to work again.

Ashley in Belgium
on 11/8/13 2:36 am - Belgium
RNY on 08/08/13

Wow.  I've been following your posts and I am glad you were able to find a solution to regain your health.  I wish you lots of luck in your recovery and hope this will be the fix you were looking for!

Take good care - Ashley

Revision Band to RNY 8/8/13 5'4" HW 252 Lbs / SW 236 Lb / GW 135 lb / CW 127

Most Active