Team meeting?

(deactivated member)
on 9/18/13 6:04 am, edited 9/19/13 11:08 am

Ok, 

pineview01
on 9/18/13 10:16 am - Davison, MI

Nope you aren't over analyzing.  I went thru the same thing.  Getting the band removed was a none issue as it was medically necessary.  Than I started the whole process again to get the sleeve, like I never had surgery but MORE as I was a revision.  I dislike the psychiatrist the first time and thought him even a bigger jerk this time.  I was already seeing the therapist for the 6 mandated sessions for revision and she and I agree and she gave me tips to "handle" him.  I made it thru by bitting my tongue.

My problem is the NUT thinks we all need to push away from the table after eating a healthier meal.  That and putting on waling shoes every day will make all well and nobody needs surgery.

It is a team meeting for us too but only if some one along the way thinks it is needed.  I was put thru the meeting this time.  Thank goodness the therapist, PA's and head RN all like me and knew what I had gone thru.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

(deactivated member)
on 9/19/13 1:33 am
Most Active