Friends?

(deactivated member)
on 8/1/13 2:36 am

I have requested a few friends (both on this board and on the RNY board) that have either converted or want to convert from lap band to roux en y. I have also friend requested several successful and new RNYers. When I check my profile, no pending friends, no friends. Did I do it wrong, or am I the unpopular kid on the block? 

pineview01
on 8/1/13 2:02 pm - Davison, MI

I don't know if you did it wrong or they just to check in.  Are you asking people that have posted recently.  I have made many friend but, I did ask 5 people that I was trying to catch up with, that was many months and they still show pending.  I expected this as I haven't seen them post recently.

If you want you can friend me (not a band to RNY) and at least we can figure out if you are doing it right.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

LadyLucky
on 8/1/13 10:19 pm - KS
Just an FYI. When most people use the mobile version of OH, it doesn't show things like friend requests or private messages. Using the full site is the only way I ever see those, and I only look at that about once a month. The mobile version is so much easier but it's limited.

So it's likely not you, just the cir****tances. That reminds me, I need to check the full site.
ToniLee
on 8/2/13 12:19 am

Same here when I log in on my real computer it doesn't show messages/notifications but when I check posts there have been questions or responses.  Chalk another one up for OH :(

HW 271/SW 255 RNY Jan.21 08 RNY Revision July 25th 2013
Plastics done 4/21/10 (Dr. Sauceda)
Extended TT, Full Arm lift, BL/BA, Long Thigh lift

JennLyric
on 8/4/13 11:54 am

Messages and friend requests don't show up on my iPad.  I had my Lapband taken out and the RNY done on 6/29/12.  If you need support or have questions, I'm here :)

Member Services
on 8/8/13 3:58 am - Irvine, CA

Hello LadyLuck

We have submitted your observation/request to our developers.

Thank you,

Member Services

Member Services
on 8/8/13 4:00 am - Irvine, CA

Hi Nyry,

Welcome to OH  

Here is a link to a tutorial on how to add friends.

How to add friends

Most Active