Revision insurance

Aliceanne3
on 6/30/13 11:05 am - MO
Can some of you share what kind of insurance you had, what was required for revision approval, and how long the process took? We have hey aetna which seems to be great insurance for at
saterry
on 6/30/13 11:35 am - IN
Revision on 10/03/13

Just got approved ! I have Aetna too. Had psych eval. He recommended 4 support group meetings, counceling and approval letter from councelor, My surgeon did and stomach scope. Took Aetna 1 month to authorize. I called twice a week--I was a freak and way stressed out but now waiting for date. Good luck !

Aliceanne3
on 6/30/13 11:52 am - MO
That makes me excited! Which surgery are you having? Did your surgeon do the scope herself?
Hislady
on 6/30/13 12:57 pm - Vancouver, WA

The only way to know for sure is to call your own insurance co. because each policy is different. It depends on what the employer or agency signs up for and it varies with each policy.

saterry
on 7/1/13 12:26 am - IN
Revision on 10/03/13

Ore Aetna policy is with UPS and it is true all policies are different. Call and get the policy requirements in writing. They may be listed on the web for your coverage. I like something in writing I can refer to when needed. Yes my surgeon did the scope and I and having the RNY. Was told today that my case has gone to the scheduler and in 2 weeks I should have dates for preop testing. So I am sure my surgery wont be until August sometime. Gives me more time to get my hinie and my brain ready !

Most Active