Protein and water....trying to get it all in

Njudono1
on 6/10/13 1:37 am
So I had revision lap band to ray on may 29 ..and I still can't get in 80 grams of protein. It is so much liquid...then try to get in 64oz of water. I sip all day but I just cant get it in by 11pm. Any advise.... Oh any the chewable vitamins taste terrible. I afraid if I don't get this all in I will end up in the hospital .
Hislady
on 6/11/13 4:25 am - Vancouver, WA

If you are still getting your protein from shakes rather than solid food then the liquid in the shakes should count towards your 64 oz. fluid intake. Early out you will have a hard time getting it all in, just give it time. Staying hydrated is the most important part and then do your best with the protein. Sometimes you have to just look at the vitamins as medicine and get them down no matter how nasty they are, they are very important. I don't think there are any good tasting vitamins, just gotta do it anyway.

Mz_Pretty
on 6/11/13 6:25 am - Kansas City, MO
Revision on 06/25/13

Oh man that sucks! I will have my revision from lap band to rny 6.25.13, have you lost any weight?

reddhedgrl
on 6/16/13 2:18 pm
I am having a revision from band to RNY on July 2nd... I would like to talk to others that have had or are having the same revision.
Mz_Pretty
on 6/16/13 11:00 pm - Kansas City, MO
Revision on 06/25/13

Hi reddhedgrl feel free to add or message me!

deedere
on 6/12/13 5:14 am

Hello, i am sorry you are having such a hard time, I am going to mexico for my surgery i am doing the pre op diet soon and i am hearing about this problem people are having, I have found a wonderful program that has excellent supplements with only a small amount to take and it takes good and i can get it down, also this is the hard time, you have to remember you have made a huge change and your body is adjusting. What protien supplement are you taking? and what about multivitamins and b vitamins

you can email me at [email protected] if you have questions, i hope you feel better soon

Njudono1
on 6/22/13 2:43 am
I havw lost about 30 lbs...ans now I can't stand any protein shakes. I gave givrn up on them until I get past the extreme sensitivity I am going through
pineview01
on 6/22/13 1:55 pm - Davison, MI

You really need to get the protein and fluid in at your stage.  Protein shakes is the easiest, some time the only way people can at your stage.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Most Active