Health Tracker

~Tonya ~
on 6/8/13 12:39 am - Tucson, AZ
Revision on 05/08/13

This might be boring as heck, but maybe someone considering revision would be interested?  I spent a couple of hours entering my weight and body fat history into the health tracker on this site.  It's pretty cool to see my weight loss and gain, and now loss on a graph.  I started the graph on the day of my first WLS, (Sleeve Gastrectomy).  One thing I noticed right away, my weight regain began when I started working night shift, and continued fairly steadily after that.  

On another note, I had some fun yesterday cleaning out my closet!  I've lost over a year worth of regained weight, and was pretty happy to find 2 swimsuits in a drawer with the tags on.  I'd bought them on clearance last fall, during a hopeful moment, since they were a size too small at that time.  Well they're not too small now!  

People are starting to be able to see the loss.  I'm really enjoying revisiting those happy OMGOSH I can't believe how fast I'm losing weight days!  Truly, this is the first time in a couple of years that I've begun to feel that life is worth living again.  

I should probably mention that the last couple of years have been very, very hard.  My older daughter nearly died in the summer of 2011, when she was 11.  I lived in the ICU for 5 months.  We did bring her home, but life has not been easy, and the emotional toll has been heavy.  Having this revision surgery has helped me to feel better mentally.  (I have severe PTSD from the "battle" to keep her alive.)

If you'd like to follow her story, here is a link to her FB page.  Scroll down...the blog begins right after we brought her home.  There are pics and videos galore. 

https://www.facebook.com/addiethepinkninja

You can see a downward blip on the weight loss graph from May 2011 to Oct 2011.  That was when she was in the hospital.  I called it the "PICU diet."  I wouldn't recommend it, though. 

Yours, 

Lap VSG March 11th 2006, Converted to DS May 8th 2013

From 294 to 165 with Sleeve, regained to 238, then had DS

pineview01
on 6/12/13 8:04 am, edited 6/13/13 12:03 pm - Davison, MI

I use a different site for tracking my weight. and have been since before OH had one.  It is great to see the graph, it also does your trend weight.  That makes me happy when having off day.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

~Tonya ~
on 6/12/13 11:29 am - Tucson, AZ
Revision on 05/08/13

Me too!!!

Lap VSG March 11th 2006, Converted to DS May 8th 2013

From 294 to 165 with Sleeve, regained to 238, then had DS

Most Active