Wish I could go back

Beamer
on 6/6/13 9:22 am - AL
I had wls in 2007 and have lost 130 lbs. i no longer want to eat anything; I am depressed; tired all the time, cannot take many medications I need and simply am not enjoying life. I would get a reversal from my Rouen-y if I knew it was safe. Any suggestions?

Because He Lives....

Hislady
on 6/6/13 11:29 am - Vancouver, WA

Sounds like you need a thorough lab workup and change some meds. Usually these things can all be worked out but you have to initiate them. I would venture to guess obesity made you tired and depressed too before your surgery too. If you need to get in to see your surgeon about revisions but be aware taking down any surgery needs the skills of an actual revision surgeon not just any surgeon. Good luck but I'd start with some labs first.

katiekat412
on 6/7/13 12:04 am

It takes a few years for many (like me) to have effects from malabsorption. Get a CBC and chem profile to ensure you have "normal" blood levels.

Anemia and/or B12 defficiency could be a lot of your problem. Why can't you take your medications?

Highest weight 250/ SW 233/Lowest Weight 135/Regain Highest 175/Current Weight 160

ButterflyAna
on 6/7/13 1:21 am - Gilbert, AZ
VSG on 03/04/13
I know how you feel but you need to go see your Dr. I just called and make an appointment with mine. I can't get in for two weeks unless I want to drive 4 hours to see him. I get dizzy all the time, and am unable to keep down most mushies unless I take a bite or two then wait an hour and take another bite or two.

Please keep us posted and good luck.

HW 360 Lap Band 4-15-08 (322)  Revision to Realize Band 11-15-11(249)  Revision to Sleeve 3-4-13 (249) CW 189

MARIA F.
on 6/7/13 9:02 am - Athens, GA

Hugs! Sounds like you are having a really rough time. I would suggest going for a psych eval., counseling, meds. Sometimes things are not in balance and the right meds can help. A lot of people have depression. It's very common. Network with others that have it and perhaps learn some coping skills, try getting out more, get out of your comfort zone and do new things.

Also have your labs checked. Deficiencies can cause fatigue. Find me on FB if you want to chat. Good luck!

FormerlyFluffy.com

Most Active