Date set for revision 5/8/13. Advice on things needed at hospital and after

hayley88
on 4/15/13 2:05 am

Ok, Im set for pre-op 5/3 and revision to DS on 5/8/13.  Any advice on items need while in hospital and shortly there after?  I guess ill get more info when I have my pre-op but just trying to get everything in order. I have two little ones so my mother in law will come to help which is a God Send for me. I've been loosing on my own down today to 385. Just cant figure out how to update ticker. Im excited and nervous Hoping I can make goal weight and be healthier for myself and my family.  It's been 15 yrs since my RNY. I know loss is slower but Im ready for the challenge. Thanks everyone for all the words of encouragement.. Im sure when Im in pain in a few weeks Im going to be thinking what have I done!  I think Ill post all over the place for me to see everyday THIS TOO SHALL PASS!

Whit
on 4/15/13 1:03 pm
Revision on 12/10/12

Hi, 

I was in the hospital for 3 weeks after my revision. All I needed the whole time was the following:

Chapstick, ipod, slip on slippers, hand sanitizer, wear very lose clothing so you can wear it out, moistureiser for your face, toothbrush and Toothpaste. I brought a pashmina wrap to wear while I walked the halls. I had a compute too to watch movies but you may not need it again I was there for 3 weeks.

Good Luck

Whitney

Revision from RNY to DS 12/10/12 Dr. Ara Kesishian BMI: 19

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

amia
on 4/16/13 10:15 am - Marysville, WA

I was in the hospital one night. All I needed was lip balm and clean skivvies. 

Most Active