Revision completed by 9 AM today! Officially Post-Op (again)!

Tonya M.
on 4/9/13 1:11 pm - Fort Dodge, IA
Well, the revision surgery was an absolute success! My surgeon took about 1hr 45 mins to complete with no complication and told my dad it couldn't have gone more fantastic! Sooo glad this day is over. The crazy thing is my pain is like 1/4 to a 1/2 of what it was with my original back in 05'!! Crazy, huh? Yet very relieving. It walked about two times today and very nice lil long periods of times. God is amazing! Truly blessed! Leak test tomorrow, possible transition to broth, liquid jell-o if all us well from my appetizing ice chips *lol*, more walks & then more rest! Any questions, let me know!
Tonya M.
on 4/9/13 1:12 pm - Fort Dodge, IA
Oops shouldn't b angry face, happy face! Lol
spiceygirl
on 4/13/13 11:28 am - austin, TX
VSG on 05/20/13

I am so glad your surgery went well.  God is good, all the time. Did you go from the band to the sleeve? 

pineview01
on 4/14/13 2:16 pm - Davison, MI

Welcome back to the losers bench!

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

nwashin75
on 4/17/13 6:28 am

What hospital did you have your revision done ?

Tonya M.
on 4/17/13 8:27 am - Fort Dodge, IA

At Grinnell Regional Medican Center in Grinnell, Iowa

Remember to: "Love God, Love Yourself & Love Others"

Highest W. 260/Pre-Surgery W. 247

Revision: 4/9/2013

nwashin75
on 4/18/13 12:57 am

Congratulations on your weight loss !!!!!.. I am trying to get where you are which is becoming very frustrating for me. I am stuck with this lapband and wanting to take it out completely or have the revision. What was your process of having a revision done ? Did you have to start all over ?

Most Active