Aetna POS

Pattycake1947
on 4/3/13 3:14 am - Boyd, TX

Has anyone went through Aetna POS for a revision? I have been in the process of getting a revision since last November. I only have 1 more session with the nutritionist in order for them to submit to my insurance. I've been told Aetna requires losing weight for the surgery. I find that a bit strange but I'm working hard to get that done for approval. I really need this surgery for my health and well being. I am using Dr. Gregory Barnes in Fort Worth for my surgery.Has anyone else gone through this with their insurance. I am just worried I won't lose enough weight for insurance approval. I need prayers and encouragement. Thank you all in advance.

Pat, from Texas.

Monet2009
on 4/3/13 11:47 am - FL
VSG on 04/05/13 with
I am getting a revision from band to sleeve, and I was approved in less than a week. The best weapon against the insurance is documentation. Do you have a PCP? If so they can provide there medical records as proof of your dieting, my PCP was very good and everytime I came in since the band (2008) she asked abt my diet and exercise. So I had plenty of documentation for Aetna.

Monet

Most Active