I need a revision surgeon? Can someone recommend one?

pineview01
on 1/4/13 5:24 pm - Davison, MI

Have you determined if there is anything wrong with your current surgery?  Are you gaining due to something being wrong or is it your not as diligent now.  Almost 20 years is amazing!  Also I hate to mention this, is it age?  As that was the final straw that got me to WLS, after I started the change I could no longer control my wight and my doc doesn't believe in hormone replacement.   Just throwing out thing to think about.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

nikadri
on 1/7/13 12:36 am

Not sure if there is something wrong with my current surgery...I was doing so well up until a year ago...and then slowly but surely, the weight starting coming back on.  I did  just turn 40...so I'm not sure if age does have something to do with it.  But I need to do something fast.  Weight is coming back on rapidly...can't control my eating!

MICHELLE BROWN
on 1/7/13 4:41 am - Vernon Rockville, CT

hi, my name is michelle.. dr randall did my surgery on october 28, 2008.. i did i guess good for a little while i only lost a total of 69 lbs.... and over the past year i gained 40 lbs back... dr randall refuses to do anything about it! i currently live in connecticut now and the doctors here are going to do a revision.... he is an igrorant jerk.. he has no bedside manners... not only i had very little weight loss my husband has had complications up the wazzu and randall refuses to fix them as well i do not recomend him at all! good luck finding someone! i went to brigham and womens to see a new doctor and it turns out the doctor was friends with him and refused me as a patient

nikadri
on 1/7/13 5:58 am

Hi Michelle..Thank you for your email.  Its unfortunate you and your husband had such a bad experience with Dr. Randall.  I on the other hand...absolutely loved him.  He was patient, caring and I had major success with Dr. Randall as I had lost over 200lbs with no complications.  I'm going on about 20 years later and just now and I'm starting to gain weight...Not sure if its because I've stretched out my stomach, or age, or what the problem is.  I made an appt to see Dr. Randall in February to see if he will do my revision...Hopefully he will...so stay tuned...

MICHELLE BROWN
on 1/7/13 6:06 am - Vernon Rockville, CT

i really hope nothing but the best for u! good luck

nikadri
on 1/7/13 9:45 pm

Thanks so much...and to you and your husband..I wish you continued success and health.  Take care...Nicole

Most Active