Revision and weight loss question

Lujansgirl
on 12/18/12 7:30 am

That is too funny...it took me a minute, but I figured it out.  I will start that for sure.  I am not a breakfast person for sure, but warm lemon water would work well. :)  Thank you for your advice, I will take it to heart.  I too believe in the power of attitude and gratitude.  I have studied the secret, law of attraction and all that....still do.  I will listen to my body.  Right now it is screaming at me because I had two dinner nights in a row it wasn't happy.  I'm still healing and have to take it slow.  I think I need more meals, but smaller portions.  And maybe not so spicy! heehee.  I also need to not panic about being 100% successful on day one.  I just need to keep plugging along and doing what I feel is right.  Thank you for your advice....It is comforting to have support at my fingertips. :D

tammym
on 12/18/12 1:58 pm - Portland, OR
Revision on 01/16/12

I like to put a little stevia in the lemon water too, it's delicious!! I was getting boxes of true lemon at the grocery store, but after I started using it every day I bought a 500 count box at their web store so I will never run out.  I drink some of the other flavors too, they have lime, grapefruit, and orange. 

Most Active