Just restarting my journey

Minnie-Me_Kiki
on 12/3/12 3:46 pm - Salisbury, MA
Hello! I'm just getting started and am new to this board. I had RNY (not sure which kind) in 2005. I am 5'2" and was 255 at time of surgery. I lost 125 pounds and maintained that loss until 2009 when my little girl came. I was a little naive and maybe arrogant in thinking I would lose the baby weight. Skip ahead three years and thousands of dollars later in personal trainers, programs, and diets I am at 180 and climbing. I went to the local WLS center and they sent me to their nutritionist who was absolutely useless. I finally broke down and call the surgeon who did my procedure who is 2 hours away but the best in the Boston area. I am optimistic that they can help somehow and my appointment is on 12/21....the end of days.... Of weight gain lol! Until then I'm being good and taking my vitamins.

Ada M.
on 12/3/12 10:31 pm
Revision on 11/26/12

Good for you!  Look into your options and then do your research.  Information is the key!

duranfan71
on 12/11/12 9:16 pm

I'm in mass too. I have an appointment on the 17th as well....I see the last name partridge....did you have yours done at newton wellesley? I did in 2006 Gazmuri. I lost 85 and regained 50.

Most Active