Hello all

cndmom
on 11/23/12 7:40 pm
I am new to this forum as i just had a revision to a Roun y from a VSG

Hislady
on 11/24/12 6:01 am - Vancouver, WA

Most folks here are checking out getting a revision, if you've already had a revision you'll probably get more info posting on the RNY forum. Good luck to you!

pineview01
on 11/25/12 9:35 am - Davison, MI

Can you tell use about your VSG to RNY revision.  I had the band and had a chance to get a revision to RNY 18 months ago but, didn't want a RNY so put up with 18 months of complication waiting on insurance covering the sleeve.  I would really be interested in hearing your story.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

cndmom
on 11/29/12 10:33 pm

I got Sleeved in Aug 2007, I suffer from Non Diabetic Gastroparesis and Reflux. When I got my Sleeve they were not sure if it was going to stop both. Well it did the opposite and they both got worse, I would choke on my stomach bile/acid in the middle of the night needless to say it affected ny throat and vocal cords, Then the Gastro. would not digest my food right and it was sitting in my stomach which made me have constipation, bloating and weight gain.. I put off my conversion for about 3 yrs until finally I couldnt take it any more so on 11/19 they converted me over and its been great so far...

Most Active