Its all I think about!

CSerwalt
on 10/22/12 10:06 pm - Philadelphia, PA
DS on 11/28/12
Revision scheduled for november 28th, and its all I can think about. my calendar even has a count down on it, 34 days to go. I'm driving everyone close to me nuts.anybody else feeling the same way? My boyfriend is getting annoyed even, he supports me but doesn't agree or like it. He had a friend die years ago from complications of steroids. He works in a hospital and can't even explain to coworkers what im having done, I told him he should know whats gonna on be able to understand it. he doesn't seem to feel he needs to know the details.
tattoobabe
on 10/22/12 10:54 pm - MI
Hi CSerwalt I'm new to the board i just wanted to say congrats on getting your revison approved and your surgery schedule....also wanted to say i saw on your page you are a horror chick that is soo cool. I am a HUGE horror chick...I like to refer to myself as the cute thick black chick who loves the horror flicks..I do hope u are watching the walking dead this season looks to be the best one yet.
CSerwalt
on 10/24/12 4:58 am - Philadelphia, PA
DS on 11/28/12
Thanks tattoobabe yup I am , I make sure my kiddies are in bed and the house is quite so all attention is for the walking dead
MsBatt
on 10/23/12 4:44 am
You say he cacn't even explain to his co-workers what you're having done. Can YOU not explain it to HIM? If the answer is no, then I don't think you're ready for this surgery.
CSerwalt
on 10/24/12 5:17 am - Philadelphia, PA
DS on 11/28/12
I have explained it to him the medical way, and in laymans terms also. I just think hes so tired of heating about it hes blockes me out..typical male
annamarie1969
on 11/9/12 7:41 am - deltona, FL

I am excited for you.  It will be a chance at a brand new life. Things are really going to start looking up for u. I hope u keep us all posted, I too am very eager to get a revision ....but I have a long way to go.  I am anticipating a Feb. 2013 surgery date Godwilling.  It is all i think about too...I just want to be given a second chance at this. I really am feeling the pressure on my joints and bones of the extra weight. I feel it in my chest too. I wish u so much luck and love.......Annasmiley

pineview01
on 11/10/12 12:14 am - Davison, MI

We are all excited for you.  It will be here so fast you'll wonder where the time went.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Most Active