Feeling sick all of the time - one month out. HELP!

setzjewelry
on 10/13/12 1:51 am
A week after I came home from the hospital I started feeling so sick.  I haven't been able to stay out of bed long because I feel like I am going to pass out.  It has been one month since my lap. gastric bypass surgery.  I eat the small protein meals, take my vitamins, and drink my water.  I had a terrible time with retching and they put me back in the hospital 1.5 weeks ago.  I was dehydrated and my potassium was low.  They did that test to see if there was any leakage, etc and they said it looked fine.   I still haven't felt well at all.  I need to get better so I can go back to work.

I went thru breast cancer in 2008 and have to take tamoxifen for that.  I take prozac and thyroid medication as well.  Most people only seem to feel sick after they eat.  I've been feeling sick the entire day 24/7.  The doctors do not know what is wrong with me.  I have also noticed that my vision has changed and I'm having trouble reading anything and seeing things as I did before the surgery.

Any ideas?  I really need to find someone who has had the same sick feeling all of the time.
Hislady
on 10/13/12 9:39 am - Vancouver, WA
You should  probably ask this on the RNY forum you'll get more responses.
Most Active