need help! I need an appeal letter to insurance co

soulpurpose
on 10/5/12 3:58 am
Well I can not even get into the door with the first initial visit. can some one send me a AWESOME appeal letter so i can send to the insurance company. I have cancel my appointment which is wednesday (dr. roslin) which it is hard to get. But if someone send me an appeal letter soon i can get the ball rolling. Dr. Roslin is out of network- that is reason for the denial-but the insurance company informed me that if i plead my case , stating there is not one in network massachusett dr that does revision, i have a good chance to get approved. thanks in advance for any and all help
April
Stephanie M.
on 10/6/12 1:48 am
 Failed band board has several stickies that address common questions and problems.  Here's the link, ask to join, we'll approve you if you don't have any of the admins blocked.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/failed_lap_bands/discussion /4539592/Summary-Appeal-Letter-for-those-approved-for-remova l-but/

6-7-13 band removed. No revision. Facebook  Failed Lapbands and Realize Bands group and WLS-Support for Regain and Revision Group

Most Active