TOMORROW..SEPT 10...IS MY REVISION

Barbara Keller
on 9/9/12 4:10 pm - Gaffney, SC
Revision on 09/10/12
 It has been a long wait but my date is tomorrow for my RNY revision and hernia mesh graft removal and repair.  Been drinking clear liquids all day and laxatives!!   ooooohhhhh...stomach not feeling too good right now.  LOL

Barbara Keller
sfnativewm
on 9/9/12 5:04 pm
Congrats and good luck!!!!

~Ann~
Band removed and feeling alive with energy!

pineview01
on 9/10/12 3:36 pm, edited 9/10/12 3:37 pm - Davison, MI
Good Luck!
Wishing you a healthy and safe Revision!

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

(deactivated member)
on 9/15/12 8:19 am - WA
I want to hear of your progress keep posting
LThomas967
on 9/15/12 9:43 am
I have my revision surgery on September 10th as well. I had a lap band and revised to the gastric bypass. I was on liquids 3 days prior and laxatives for two days, not fun, but following doctors orders. I am hoping to have no complications, it is still scary when I think about what I did.
laquanasj
on 9/21/12 2:14 pm - Far Rockaway, NY
L Thomas since your having your band removed what was your process to get a approval for the gastric bypass.  Did you have to go to any seminar or go through that long process as if you were getting weight lost surgery for the first time.  I'm starting the process just visited a doctor now and waiting for my last upper gi result to be review to see whats the next steps should be.  Please share thanks.
LThomas967
on 9/21/12 3:06 pm
I did not have to start from scratch because of it being a revision. My surgeon submitted the removal and revision to the insurance company and I was approved for both. I am 11 days out of the revision to bypass and am so happy, I had some problems with my band and glad its gone. I have lost 12 lbs already! I wish you the best in your journey!!
laquanasj
on 9/21/12 4:34 pm - Far Rockaway, NY
 THANKS FOR SHARING. IM HOPING I DONT HAVE TO GO THROUGH ANY CRAZYING TESTING. THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK.
LThomas967
on 9/21/12 4:47 pm
I would say about 1 month from doctor visit to surgery. You will be so glad you did it, again I wish you the very best!
mpenguin9726
on 10/17/12 12:17 pm - MN
Hi! will you friend me? I am having a revision on 11/19 from Lapband to RNY and I'm so scared, any support would be appreciated!  Thanks... Glad you are doing well!
Most Active