Revision in Sacramento

Amy Farrah Fowler
on 8/28/12 8:18 pm
 The rose and stomaphyx are wastes of money, which is why insurance usually won't cover them. The only loss is during and due to the liquids only phase, and that's it. 

With that much to lose, you really should look at revision to DS, but only a few surgeons can do that. 

Most surgeons you go to will "sell" you what ever it is they do, so do research first, THEN find the surgeon that does it. 

jodie1978
on 8/27/12 9:11 pm - Roanoke, VA

Afshin Eslami, MD - Surgery (General) - Sacramento - Doctor ...

www.gspmg.com/doc_info.jsp?eid=529 Afshin Eslami, M.D. 7501 Hospital Drive Suite 305. Sacramento, CA 95823. View Map, Tel:916-423-2116. Fax: 916-689-1030 ...   

He is my Dr. an he is awsome He has his nutritionest in office so you dont have to pay extra to go see one.  I'm also going to get the revision done.. I streched my pouch due to pregnany back to back.  Ive gained 50lbs an cant get it to come off.. but i hope this helps you.. GOOD
 LUCK!
Failure is only a temporary change in direction to set you straight for your next success!            
Teresa G.
on 8/28/12 7:54 pm - Rancho Cordova, ca
It does help...thanks for that info...see I got pregnant too in 2005...what kind of revision does he do
Teresa Gaitan
jodie1978
on 8/28/12 11:02 pm - Roanoke, VA
 When I went in so see about mine he said he dose all of them..  I had my surgery Dec. 2,09  an been pregnant twice sience.  I ended up streching my pouch, not good So I go back to see the surgon Sept. 13, 2012.  He said he may do the lapband but he can go back an so something similare to the gastric that makes the pouch smaller. .  Are you close to south Sac? 
Failure is only a temporary change in direction to set you straight for your next success!            
Teresa G.
on 8/29/12 7:30 am - Rancho Cordova, ca
no I am in rancho area...I had my surgery in gastric in 1999 so I am sure mine is way stretched....I am happy to hear about this surgeon being in sac and will to do the revision...I just need to do a consult with him....I have kaiser now but can switch in my open enrollment period in november...I have to look into what medical options I have....what kind of insurance do u have
Teresa Gaitan
jodie1978
on 8/29/12 11:06 am - Roanoke, VA
I have health-net hills physicians group. but I think he takes several different Ins. If you call his office he can tell you which  insurance to switch to that your able to change to.  Have you found very many people that have had the surgery here in sacramento? I would like to find a few friends that have had surgery or revision that have kids to get to gether an work out an just have like a group. My kids are little my daughter is 6 an my son is gonna be 14 mo's on the 7th.. 
Most Active