Considering band over bypass revision. Information and experiences please.

Rosarita
on 8/5/12 10:36 am
 Can anyone please share their experience with a band over bypass revision?  I had my RNY in 2004, lost about 90 lbs and have gained back about half of it.  Does a BoB work?  Thank you for anything you can share.
(deactivated member)
on 8/7/12 12:10 am - Wiesbaden, Germany
DS on 10/08/13
Caveat: I am not a fan of the band and, therefore, not a fan of this particular procedure.  However, I know a number of folks who rave about it and how it helped save their lives so I fall back on One Size Does Not Fit All.

My suggestion is to do a cross-post on the Lap Band forum, since you posted this over 36 hours ago and I am the first person to respond.  I don't think you are going to get the information you want on this forum at this time.
heathercross
on 8/9/12 6:04 pm - New York, NY
Read my profile. I had the BOB in June of 2012, I am down 70lbs.  I am at goal. I am smaller than I was with the RNY.  I am thrilled and I am still losing.  WEIGHT LOSS IS SLOW, HOWEVER.  

Read my profile. After you read it, ask me anything, Oh, also, I would say 95% of my "friends" on my profile, are BOBsters too.  The most famous and longest out, LisaBee Zee.

Most Active