15 Days Post-Op

TallDarknRalph
on 7/11/12 11:35 am
 Well i have made it thru a week of being at Home. When i came home i weighed 308.4Lbs on 7/3/12. I was so disappointed at this was a higher weight than pre-op. I knew i was bloated from IVs, but still it was a hard number to see....Since then as of this AM i weighed in at 280.4...28lbs in 8 days.... now i know that this is all water weight...but i will still take it.
Im still doing a liquid diet, but have added cottage cheese, apple sauce and pudding to the diet of broth and jello. What i have found out is that my hunger isnt physical as it is emotional and time and place driven...such as, friday was always pizza nite...and going to certain places, i would always stop and eat the same thing at the same place...this is the hardest part for me to give up right now...but i have been strong and have not even thought of breaking my meal plans.

My question...how long should i stay on liquids and what i am having before i move to puree and eventually stage four...and what would be a good food to start with....

as always thanks

scarlettbegonias
on 7/11/12 9:20 pm - Australia
RNY on 10/19/12
28 lbs is awesome!!

We're you not given a plan to follow??
What revision did you have?
scarlettbegonias
on 7/11/12 9:22 pm - Australia
RNY on 10/19/12
Just saw it was Rny to Rny.
I'm not going to be any help the plans I have are for sleeve.
Delia Montalvo
on 7/13/12 4:40 am - San Antonio, TX
28 lbs in 8 days is wonderful...making a life adjustment is hard at times, but keep focusing on the rewards and the end result of a longer healthier life.
Most Active