1 year anniversary - RNY to DS revision

Shavonne P.
on 6/14/12 1:11 am
I am a little late in posting.  My 1 year anniversary was last week (6/7/12)

Starting Weight
: 298 lbs
Current Weight: 171 lbs
1 lb to goal! I feel absolutely amazing.  LOVE MY DS!!

1 Month before surgery

NOW!!!

Nothing feels better than being able to go into ANY store and fit their clothes!
mtoma85
on 6/14/12 3:21 am
Shavonne,

You look GREAT! It is so comforting to hear someone who is very happy with the DS. I am a RNY patient trying to do the revision (DS). I live in California and one of the best surgeons lives 30 minutes from me. He charges up front charges! I have great insurance. But, he only does repayment. Who did your surgery? Continue with your wonderful journey...

Lisa
Shavonne P.
on 6/14/12 3:24 am
Hi Lisa -

Dr Roslin in NYC did my surgery.  He is about 3 hours from me, but very worth the trip.  A much better experience than my RNY.  He is a hard ass, but for good reason, and it paid off.
Nothing feels better than being able to go into ANY store and fit their clothes!
JennLyric
on 6/14/12 4:07 am
 You look healthy and beautiful.  Congratulations!!
Holdenwhat
on 6/14/12 12:49 pm
thanks for sharing your results. I am also in the process of a revision RNY to DS and I hope I get the same success you have!
Tonya M.
on 6/15/12 9:14 am - Fort Dodge, IA

Hey girl,

Just wanted to say congrats on all your success!  You obviously look amazing and if I am blessed enough to get my revision, I pray I can imitate your results!  Take care and keep up the great work!

Tonya

Most Active